A world-renowned english distillery tasting evening, sampling amazing whiskies from The Lakes distillery collection. The Lake District has
The Lake District has long been a crucible for creativity, a place in which the imagination can flourish, and it’s no different for the Lakes’ Whiskymaker. The distillery takes its inspiration from the UNESCO World Heritage Site where the state-of-the-art distillery has been built meticulously within a 160-year-old farmstead on the banks of the River Derwent.
“I create whiskies for different moods, layering flavours, taking inspiration from the place to create something unique.” Says The Lakes Whisky Maker Dhavall Ganghi
We welcome Greg Levens, who worked with The Lakes Distillery for years and look forward to listening to his stories of this world renowned distillery.
1. The Whiskymaker’s Reserve No 5 46% ABV
2. The Whiskymaker’s Editions: Mosaic 50% ABV
3. The One Fine Blend 60.5% ABV
4. The One Manzanilla Cask Finish 57.4% ABV
Tickets are £20 or £10 for members of The Birmingham Whisky Club (TWO TICKET PER MEMBER)
Terms & Conditions
No refunds or transfers. The event is strictly over 18’s Only. If you’re lucky enough to look under 25, please bring your relevant photo ID to the event with you. Tickets are sent in e-ticket format. These don’t need to be printed but please have available on your phone on request.
* Members of the Whisky Club tickets are at a reduced rate of £10 off, please ensure you bring your valid membership card to show at the door with your ticket. Entry will be refused if you have purchased a members ticket without having a valid membership in place. Two ‘Members ticket’ per member.
(Friday) 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Grain & Glass
75-80 Vyse Street 75-80 Vyse St, Birmingham, B18 6HA
Grain & Glass - Whisky Bar & Tasting ExperiencesFormally known as The Birmingham Whisky Club, Grain & Glass is a whisky bar, lounge and tasting room. 0121 551 5942 Grain & Glass, The Museum of the Jewellery Quarter, 75-80 Vyse St B18 6HA Birmingham, UK